- Sales of Redmi 7 will start on April 29 and the sale of Redmi Y3 will start on April 30.
- Jio’s double data offer (for four years) and cash-back of Rs 2400 with Redmi 7
- Airtel will get data and unlimited calling up to 1,120GB on Redmi Y3
Xiaomi has launched its new Selfie Centric Smartphone Redmi Y3 in India, it has a 32MP front selfie camera. It has been launched in two variants. The price of its 3GB + 32GB variant is Rs 9,999, while its 4GB + 64GB variant costs Rs 11,999. The first Smartphone sale will start on April 30, which can be purchased from MI.com, Amazon, MI Store. The phone is being first launched in India.
With this, the company has also introduced the Redmi 7 in India. In India, it has been launched in only two variants, with an initial price of Rs 7,999. The company first launched it in China.
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 and Redmi 7
Redmi Y3: 32MP Selfie Camera
- This Redmi Y3 of Xiaomi is Selfie Centric Phone. The Redmi Y3 has a 32 megapixel selfie camera in it. According to the company, its sensor size is 22.5% larger than the Redmi Y2. This camera AI also supports HDR recording. It is capable of taking the best selfies even in low light.
- The Redmi Y3 has a 6.26 inch display with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor. The company says the phone is fully waterproof.
- Redmi Y3 Selfie camera supports features like AI Beauty, 360 degree Face Unlock, AI Portrait Selfie, Shake Free Selfie.
- The Redmi Y3 has AI Dual Rear Camera setup. It has a 12-megapixel primary camera which captures high resolution photos, along with a 2 megapixel depth camera. It supports electronic image stabilization.
- Redmi Y3 Rear Camera AI Portrait Mode, AI Seen Detection, Google Lens Built In, supports full HD recording of 60 frames per second. This is available in Elegant Blue, Prime Black and bold red colour.
- The Redmi Y3 has 2 + 1 card slot design, with a micro SD card can also be installed with two SIMs. It also has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The Redmi Y3 has a 4000mAh battery for power, which gives two day standby. You can watch videos for more than 9 hours with full charge.
- In the Indian market, the initial price of Redmi Y3 is 9,999 rupees. This is the third Smartphone of the Y series. Earlier, the company has already launched Redmi Y1 (price 8,999 rupees) and Redmi Y2 (price 9,999 rupees) already in India.
Redmi 7: Has 4000mAh battery
- In India, it has just been launched in two variants. The 2GB + 32GB variant of Redmi 7 is priced at Rs 7,999 while the 3GB + 32GB variant is priced at Rs 8,999.
- The Redmi 7 has a 6.26 inch HD + display, with 720×1520 pixels resolution. The corning gorilla glass 3 gets protection in the phone. With the help of micro SD card, its storage can be increased to 512GB.
- The Redmi 7 has dual rear camera setup for photography. It has 12MP primary camera and 2MP depth sensor. This camera supports AI portraits mode, AI Seen Detection. The phone has an 8MP selfie camera.
- The Redmi 7 has Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor for fast processing. It’s based on MIUI 10 with Android 9 Pie. The phone has a 4,000mAh power battery. It is available in Lunar Red, Comet Blue and Black colour.
- Before the Indian market, Xiaomi Redmi 7 launched it in China. In China, it has been launched in three variants where its 2GB + 16GB variant costs Rs 7,100, 3GB + 32GB variant is priced at 8,200 rupees and 4GB + 64GB variant is worth 10,200 rupees.