MIUI 13 Release Date: Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun said that MIUI 13 will be released by the end of the year, with the Mi 12 being the first to receive it, followed by the Mi 11 series and other recent flagships. The introduction of MIUI 13 was meant to coincide with Xiaomi’s forthcoming flagship, the Mi MIX 4. The new MIUI 13 Virtual RAM technology has sparked a lot of interest. For enhanced speed and multitasking, memory fusion technology will allow phones to use a part of the storage like RAM.
MIUI 13 will allow any Xiaomi smartphone, whether a Redmi, Poco, or Mi phone, to have an extra 3GB of RAM on top of the phone’s physical RAM.
The MIUI 13 memory expansion technology, often known as the Virtual RAM function, will greatly assist older Xiaomi phones in providing smooth operation.
The next MIUI 13 version will offer a new method to play in tiny window mode, new desktop icons, memory fusion technology, layered rendering system animation, new fonts, new sound effects, a new touch experience, and much more.
MIUI 13 is currently anticipated to be released in India in late Q3 2021. The next operating system is under testing, but it will not be released alongside the Mi MIX 4.
The most recent pictures provided in a new version of its File Manager (v184.108.40.206) revealed the design of the forthcoming MIUI 13, showcasing a slew of new UI components, animations, and an updated Mi Drive.
In terms of icons, visuals, and customizations, the MIUI 13 design language will be revamped. The MIUI 12.5 changelog also mentioned MIUI 13 floating windows, implying that MIUI 13 would be released soon. A previously rumored MIUI 13 release date of August 11 predicted a debut on that day.
The MIUI 13 rollout schedules for different Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices will be released soon. Xiaomi is anticipated to include a slew of new features with MIUI 13.
A slew of new optimizations, animations, and customizations will be available. The firm is also rumored to be releasing a new Super Wallpaper tool that will be incorporated into MIUI 13 and allow users to create their Super Wallpapers. MIUI 13 beta will be released in September, followed by a staggered MIUI 13 deployment in batches beginning in September / October 2021.
MIUI 13 Update and MIUI 13 Features
Xiaomi already announced several major changes with the MIUI 13 version, although MIUI 12.5 has already been released. The MIUI 13 beta download will be available shortly for testing, and the following are some of the MIUI 13 features to look forward to.
- Touch-sensitive animations have been improved.
- In tiny window mode, there’s a new method to play.
- The desktop icon has been improved.
- Fusion memory technology: Virtual RAM expansion
- Animation of a layered rendering system
- Fonts have been updated.
- Sound effects have been updated.
- New touch experience
- Native screen recording is supported.
- Expansion and extension of memory (RAM Flexibility)
- The theme is more simple, with updated iconography.
- Instant editing capabilities such as scrolling screenshots and more are available as an add-on.
- Additional support and modification of the back gesture
- Improved animations and screen support
- MIUI’s Always-on Display has been improved.
- Airplane mode scheduling option
- pinning an app to the share menu
- Quick responses have been improved, and they are now accepted by a larger range of apps.
- Improvement and scheduling are aided by dark mode.
- One-time permissions allow you to give access only once.
- Storage with a purpose
- Turbocharger function
- A more efficient monochromatic power-saving mode has been developed.
- Missed and out-of-date alerts are managed.
- Enhancements to the mainstream project
MIUI 13 India Launch Date
The MIUI 13 release date has been announced for Xiaomi’s next-generation UI. Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun said that MIUI 13 will be released by the end of the year, with the Mi 12 being the first to receive it, followed by the Mi 11 series and other recent flagships. The introduction of MIUI 13 was meant to coincide with Xiaomi’s forthcoming flagship, the Mi MIX 4. The release date for MIUI 13 in India is currently scheduled to be in early 2022.
The first MIUI 13 beta is scheduled for January 2022.
The forthcoming MIUI 13 is likely to have a slew of intriguing improvements. The MIUI 13 update (developer preview) will be released shortly. MIUI 13 beta will be released by the end of August, followed by a staggered MIUI 13 deployment in batches beginning in September 2021.