Vivo India is preparing to launch Upgraded Variants of V11 Pro Smartphone on February 20. This phone’s name will be Vivo V15 Pro. Prior to its launch, V15 Pro is being shown in the TV commercial. According to this ad, a pop-up selfie camera will be given in the phone. It will come with 32 megapixel sensor. It is believed that V15 Pro will be better in every aspect with its variants V11 Pro.
The company had told that three rear cameras will be given in the Vivo V15 Pro along with the LED flash. Also in-display fingerprint sensor will also be present. This feature was also given in V11 Pro, but in the case of in-display fingerprint sensor, V15 Pro is being shown more fast than the old variant. There is only some time left to launch this series. This is why we are giving you information about the information that you have come to know about this phone now.
Vivo V15 Pro Features
- Vivo V15 Pro Selfie Camera: will work better in the segment. There will be a 32 MP pop-up selfie camera. Also the triple rear camera will also be present.
- Vivo V15 Pro Rear Camera: There will be a primary 48 MP sensor on the rear panel of V15 Pro, secondary 8-megapixel sensor and the third 5-megapixel sensor. Also the LED flash will also be present. There will be AI camera features in it.
- Vivo V15 Pro Features: is more advanced than the old version. In addition to the in-display fingerprint sensor, the phone will have a large, bright and vibration display. Also the display will be equipped with super amoled.
- Vivo V15 Display: The screen size of V15 Pro will be larger than V11 Pro. Let us know that the V11 Pro has a 6.41 inch display.
- V15 Pro Processor: will be equipped with the Snapdragon 675 processor. In addition, it will be given 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. According to the news, the phone will only come in one variant.
- Vivo V15 Pro Battery: To give power to Vivo V15 Pro, it is expected to be given a 3700 mAh battery. This dual engine will be equipped with fast charging technology.
- Vivo V15 Pro Price: can be launched in India between Rs 25,000 and Rs 30,000. It will be made available exclusively on Amazon India.