The Reliance Jio official launch is still awaited, but those of you who own Samsung or LG handsets are in for some good news. The Jio preview offer – which entails 90 days of free internet and calling – has been opened up for all Samsung and LG smartphones.
This offer was valid only on select devices earlier such as Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S6 Edge Plus/Galaxy A5 2015 and 2016/Galaxy A7 2015 and 2016/ all Note series phones above Note 4 and Galaxy A8.
The process to get the Jio sim is still the same.
- You download the My Jio app from the Play Store. G
- Generate a coupon code from the app after entering the ‘Get Jio Sim’ option.
- Then you enter your name and phone number which will generate an OTP.
- Once you enter the OTP, you then get a barcode, which can be availed for the free Jio SIM.
- But ensure that you are carrying an address proof and photo identity proof – preferably Aadhar Card – with you when you are visiting your nearest Reliance Digital store to avail the offer.
- The Jio SIM will be give for free.
- After documents are submitted and verified, you will get an SMS on the number you had given while applying for the Jio SIM.
- You need to call 1977 to activate the connection,
- After this you will get an activation message after which your unlimited voice, SMS and data plan will be activated on the Jio number.