Huawei has launched the MATE SE Smartphone in the US. The phone is available in gray and gold colour variants. There were many speculations about the phone, but the company was removed from the screen. We are going to tell you about the features and price of Huawei Mate SE Smartphone and will also explain why this Smartphone is competing with Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. But first of all know about the MATE SE Smartphone’s features.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Vs Huawei Mate SE
Huawei Mate SE:
- Price: According to the Indian currency of Huawei Mate SE, the price is around 15,000 rupees. The phone has been introduced in the gray and gold colour variants.
- Display: Huawei Mate SE Smartphone has a full HD Plus display of 5.93 inches. Its resolution is 2160 x 1080 pixels. Aspect ratio of phone display is 18: 9.
- Dimensions and Weight: Dimensions of Huawei Mate SE Smartphone are 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm. The load of the phone is 165 grams.
- RAM & Storage: Huawei Mate SE Smartphone has a 4 GB RAM. The phone has an internal storage of 64 GB, which can be increased to 256 GB via micro SD card.
- Processor and Operating System: The phone will run on the Android 6.5 based on the operating system, the Emotion UI 5.1 (EMUI) user interface. The device runs on 2.36 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor. In addition, the phone has a chipset of Mali T830-MP2.
- Battery: 3,340 mAh battery is given in the phone. According to the company’s claim, once full charge, the phone will give talk time of 21 hours.
- Camera: The phone has a dual rear camera of 16 and 2 megapixels for photography. On the front there is an 8 megapixel camera. Apart from this, fingerprint scanner is also provided with LED flash in the back panel of the phone.
- More FEATURES: The phone is equipped with features such as Face Unlock and Full Screen Gesture. The Smartphone includes Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS features.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro:
- Price: In India, the price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro starts from Rs 13,999. The price of 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage variants is Rs 13,999, while the variants of 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage are priced at Rs 16,999.
- Display: Redmi Note 5 Pro has a 5.99 inch Full HD Plus display. The resolution of the phone is 2160×1080 pixels. The aspect ratio of the screen is 18: 9.
- Dimensions and Weight: Dimensions of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Smartphone are 158.6×75.4×8.05 millimetres. The Weight of the phone is 181 grams.
- RAM and Storage: Redmi Note 5 Pro 4 GB RAM / 64GB storage and 6 GB RAM / 64GB of storage is present in 2 variants.
- Processor and Operating System: Redmi Note 5 Pro works on the MUI 9 based on Android Nougat. The device runs on the 1.8 GHz snapdragon 636 processor. The Adreno 509 GPU is integrated into the phone for graphics.
- Camera: The phone has 12 megapixels and a 2 megapixel rear camera. Apart from this, the 20-megapixel Sony IMAX 376 sensor has been given at its front.
- Battery: The phone has a battery of 4000 mAh. Once full charge, the video can be watched for up to 14 hours in the phone.
- More FEATURES: After the recent update, the company has also provided Face Unlock feature. The connectivity features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth, 3.5mm headphone jacks and micro-USB.