Xolo has launched A600, a mid-range phone in the A Series. It appeared on the official website earlier this week along with the Q900 and packs a 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display, powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572W processor with Mali 400MP GPU and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby, similar to other A Series phones from Xolo.
It has a 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It is 9mm thick and packs a 1900 mAh battery.
Xolo A600 Specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display at 245 ppi
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor with MediaTek MT6572W processor with Mali 400MP GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Dimensions – 136 x 67 x 9 mm
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.6 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 1900 mAh battery
The Xolo A600 comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 8,199.